Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Baking in the New York heat

Hello friends new and old.

Guess what I'm baking at this very moment? SCONES - and sweet Jesus do they smell delectable!

I just spent three consecutive days in Williamsburg so I couldn't walk away without a proper outfit post featuring a vintage item.



Top - American Eagle
Straw Hat w/ bow- Vintage from ViceVersa
Bag - Olivia Harris
"Rhinos are real" Headband/Necklace - ChainChainChang



Please hype on lookbook. I will <3 you for forever and a day. Also, please pay ViceVersa Vintage a visit if you're ever in Williamsburg. It's one of those nifty treasure hunt vintage stores with legit pricing that will make you feel like you've seriously scored. I walked away with two hats for $11 big ones.

Keep an eye out for the second Fashion+Food post. Best of both worlds finally featuring my blog's namesake - SCONES!


<3 Catherine

2 comments: